Minimally invasive spine surgery (MISS) is the latest technology available to perform spinal surgeries through small, less than one-inch-long incisions. It involves the use of special surgical instruments, devices and advanced imaging techniques to visualize and perform the surgery through such small incisions.
A Syrinx is a disease in which fluid filled cavities form within the spinal cord and compress the nerve fibres. A Syrinx shunt is a tube (shunt) inserted into the fluid filled cavity within the spinal cord to allow the fluid to drain away.
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy - Inter Body Cage
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy and Fusion
- Cervical Foraminotomy
- Cervical Laminectomy
- Types of Lumbar Surgeries
- Lumbar Decompression Laminectomy
- Lumbar Decompression & Pedicle Screw Instrumented Fusion for Spondylolisthesis
- Lumbar Laminectomy for Discectomy